This scholarship is for speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, special education, and nursing majors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be working toward a bachelor's degree, graduate degree, or post-graduate degree. Applicants must have completed a minimum of two years of undergraduate work, have at least a 3.0 GPA, and have participated in extracurricular activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Administration of Special Education
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Critical Care Nursing
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Orthopedic and Other Physical Health Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Vision Impairments Including Blindness
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nursing Administration
- Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant/Aide
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Science
- Nursing, Other
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapy Technician/Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Special Education and Teaching, General
- Special Education and Teaching, Other
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing