Whoa now, speedy. This scholarship has other requirements that you may not qualify for. Make sure to read them in the Requirements section before you apply.
This scholarship is for speech therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy, special education, and nursing majors. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be working toward a bachelor's degree, graduate degree, or post-graduate degree. Applicants must have completed a minimum of two years of undergraduate work, have at least a 3.0 GPA, and have participated in extracurricular activities.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Administration of Special Education
- Adult Health Nurse/Nursing
- Audiology/Audiologist and Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Critical Care Nursing
- Education/Teaching of Individuals in Early Childhood Special Education Programs
- Education/Teaching of Individuals Who are Developmentally Delayed
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Autism
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Hearing Impairments Including Deafness
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Mental Retardation
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Multiple Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Orthopedic and Other Physical Health Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Speech or Language Impairments
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Education/Teaching of Individuals with Vision Impairments Including Blindness
- Maternal/Child Health and Neonatal Nurse/Nursing
- Nurse Midwife/Nursing Midwifery
- Nurse/Nursing Assistant/Aide and Patient Care Assistant
- Nursing Administration (MSN, MS, PhD)
- Nursing Science (MS, PhD)
- Nursing, Other
- Nursing/Registered Nurse (RN, ASN, BSN, MSN)
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Occupational Therapy/Therapist
- Pediatric Nurse/Nursing
- Perioperative/Operating Room and Surgical Nurse/Nursing
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapy/Therapist
- Pre-Nursing Studies
- Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse/Nursing
- Public Health/Community Nurse/Nursing
- Special Education and Teaching, General
- Special Education and Teaching, Other
- Speech-Language Pathology/Pathologist
- Speech-Language Pathology Assistant
- Emergency Room/Trauma Nursing
- Nursing Education
- Palliative Care Nursing
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Geriatric Nurse/Nursing
- Women's Health Nurse/Nursing
- Practical Nursing, Vocational Nursing and Nursing Assistants, Other