This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors in California, Nevada, Utah, and Arizona. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a parent or guardian who is employed full-time by a government entity. This includes, but is not limited to, peace officers; firefighters; educators; postal employees; military personnel; and federal, state, and local government workers. Students whose parent/guardian is a retired or deceased government entity employee are also eligible. Applicants must have a 3.0 GPA and must enroll as full-time freshmen at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or trade school in the United States by fall 2013.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
The deadline for this scholarship has passed.
|Award Range:||$250 - $1,500|
GPA: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Employer: Is this you?
- Federal/State/Local Government
- Fire Department
- High School or College/University
- Military - United States Air Force
- Military - United States Army
- Military - United States Coast Guard
- Military - United States Marine Corps
- Military - United States National Guard
- Military - United States Navy
- Police Department