This scholarship is for high school seniors graduating from high schools in New York City, New York. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be accepted to an accredited four-year college or university and major in electrical, civil, environmental, mechanical engineering; sustainability; construction management; or architecture. Applicants must have a "B-" (80% / 2.8) cumulative GPA, combined SAT score of 1600 or better (1060 three-score equivalent), school and community activities. The scholarship winners will also receive a four-year internship at Turner Construction Company, which will begin immediately following the first full year of college.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship has application requirements that could take a lot of time and effort.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
GPA: Is this you?
SAT: Is this you?
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
- New York
Location: Is this you?
- New York City
College Major: Is this you?
- Architectural History and Criticism, General
- Architectural Technology/Technician
- Architecture and Related Services, Other
- Building/Construction Finishing, Management, and Inspection, Other
- Building/Construction Site Management/Manager
- City/Urban, Community and Regional Planning
- Civil Drafting and Civil Engineering CAD/CADD
- Civil Engineering Technology/Technician
- Civil Engineering, General
- Civil Engineering, Other
- Construction Management
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Electromechanical and Instrumentation and Maintenance Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electromechanical Technology/Electromechanical Engineering Technology
- Engineering Mechanics
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Environmental Design/Architecture
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Environmental/Environmental Health Engineering
- Interior Architecture
- Landscape Architecture
- Mechanical Drafting and Mechanical Drafting CAD/CADD
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Related Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mechanical Engineering/Mechanical Technology/Technician
- Architectural and Building Sciences/Technology
- Architectural Sciences and Technology, Other
- Real Estate Development
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics, Robotics, and Automation Engineering
- Sustainability Studies