This scholarship is for graduating seniors from high schools in Johnson County, Kansas, who are planning to attend an accredited school or certification program to receive Firefighter I and II certifications and/or EMS certification at or above the level of Emergency Medical Technician. Preference will be given to students in the following order: 1) members of the Fire Explorer Post 2884, 2) graduating seniors from any high school in Olathe, Kansas, and, 3) graduating seniors from any high school in Johnson County, Kansas.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship has a relatively low number of applicants.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
Home State: Is this you?
Location: Is this you?
- Johnson County
College Major: Is this you?
- Crisis/Emergency/Disaster Management
- Emergency Care Attendant (EMT Ambulance)
- Emergency Medical Technology/Technician (EMT Paramedic)
- Fire Prevention and Safety Technology/Technician
- Fire Protection, Other
- Fire Science/Fire-fighting
- Fire Services Administration
- Fire Systems Technology