This scholarship provides support to students who show a keen interest in medicinal botany, as evidenced by course work and/or professor recommendations. The scholarship was established to encourage summer studies of medicinal botany at the undergraduate level for students enrolled in accredited US colleges and universities following their freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years. Work may award academic credit, may be toward experience in the field or laboratory, or may be part of an internship requirement for graduation.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
- College sophomore
- College junior
- College senior
College Major: Is this you?
- Alternative and Complementary Medical Support Services, Other
- Alternative and Complementary Medicine and Medical Systems, Other
- Botany/Plant Biology
- Botany/Plant Biology, Other
- Homeopathic Medicine/Homeopathy
- Medicinal and Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Natural Products Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
- Naturopathic Medicine/Naturopathy
- Plant Sciences, General
- Plant Sciences, Other
- Traditional Chinese Medicine and Chinese Herbology
Must demonstrate an interest in medicinal botany.