Scholarship Listings » States » Scholarship Listings
In a world where the scariest part about going to college can sometimes be paying for it, it’s great to know that help is available for students who ask. If you're a student in Colorado, you are surrounded by mesas, canyons and some really great educational institutions. Unfortunately, the extremely high cost of education holds many families back each year and causes serious financial hardship for others. But don’t worry; we’re here to help. As a resident of the Centennial State, you have access to a lot of Colorado scholarships and grants offered by Colorado-based organizations. Here at Cappex, we’ve done all the searching for you. Take some time to browse through our scholarships database and look at our list of Colorado scholarships. We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to find help paying for college. You can even apply for Colorado scholarships directly through Cappex!
Make sure you apply to those Colorado scholarships that cater to students with your unique qualities. Use your hobbies, interests, goals and quirks to pay for your education. If you’re reading this page, you’re probably a student from Colorado, but think about what else sets you apart. Are you left-handed? Do you love to write? Are you going to use your Colorado scholarship to pursue a health-related profession? Keep all these qualities in mind, and you’ll find that there are Colorado scholarships out there that were designed specifically for you.
Most Colorado scholarships fit into one of four categories.
Colorado Scholarships by Gender or Ethnicity:
- The AAUW Douglas County Branch Higher Education Scholarship is a Colorado scholarship for female students who are residents of Douglas County, CO. Applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate program and have GPAs of at least 3.0.
- The LAEF Scholarship is a renewable $500 to $3,000 Colorado scholarship for Hispanic students. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- The Korean-American Scholarship is a scholarship offered to a Korean-American student with outstanding demonstrated academic ability. The scholarship award is worth $2,000, and applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Colorado Scholarships by Major:
- The RMCMI Scholarship is a renewable $2,000 Colorado scholarship for students majoring in certain types of engineering. Applicants must be juniors or seniors in college, or earning a postgraduate degree.
- The CSCPA High School Accounting Scholarship is a Colorado scholarship for high school seniors who plan on majoring in accounting. Applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and must be planning to enroll in a Colorado college.
- The SPE Denver Section Scholarship is a renewable $5,000 Colorado scholarship for students majoring in Chemical or General Engineering.
General Colorado Scholarships:
- The Boettcher Foundation Scholarship is a renewable Colorado scholarship for high school seniors with ACT scores of 27 or higher. Scholarship awards range from $50,000 to $160,000.
- The Al’s Formal Wear Salute to Education Scholarship is a $1,000 Colorado scholarship for high school seniors.
And this is only the beginning—check out our scholarships database for a full list of Colorado scholarships!