Scholarship Listings » Ethnicities » Scholarship Listings
College is an exciting time, filled with libraries, parties, travel and life-changing experiences. Unfortunately, many students feel that the cost of pursuing higher education is a bit high. Don’t worry, we understand, and we’ve got good news. As a Hispanic student, you can get scholarships just for being you! There are many organizations that want to help you out by awarding you with Hispanic scholarships. So, if you’re feeling overwhelmed by the cost of tuition, room and board, books, meal plans and everything else that comes with pursuing higher education, never fear! Cappex is here, and we can help you follow your dreams in an affordable manner.
There are three main categories of Hispanic scholarships.
Hispanic Scholarships by Vocation:
- The NSHMBA Scholarship is a Hispanic scholarship offered by the National Society of Hispanic MBAs for a student intending to study Business Administration and Management. Awards range from $2,500 to $15,000.
- The Adler Pollock & Sheehan Diversity Scholarship is a $10,000 Hispanic scholarship for law students. Applicants must be residents of Massachusetts or Rhode Island and must be planning on working in one of these states after graduation.
- The Kaiser Permanente Scholarship is a renewable Hispanic Scholarship for college juniors and seniors majoring in nursing.
- The Lockheed Martin Scholarship Program is a Hispanic scholarship for students majoring in Business, Engineering or Science. Awards range from $500 to $5,000, financial need is considered, and applicants must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- The NLPOA Law Enforcement Scholarship is a Hispanic scholarship for residents of California who plan on majoring in a Law Enforcement-related field. Awards range from $500 to $1,000 and applicants must have a GPA of at least 2.0.
Hispanic Scholarships by State of Residence:
- The Golden State Minority Foundation Scholarship is a Hispanic scholarship offered to residents of Southern California who are studying business, economics, insurance or public administration.
- The Thomas R. Dargan Minority Scholarship is a Hispanic scholarship intended for students who are residents of Washington or Oregon or who will attend college in Washington or Oregon. It is a renewable $4,000 scholarship for Communication Studies or Speech Communication and Rhetoric Journalism majors. Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The Esperanza Scholarship is a Hispanic scholarship intended for residents of Cuyahoga or Lorain County in Ohio with a GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- The Kansas Ethnic Minority Scholarship is a renewable Hispanic scholarship for students attending school in Kansas. Financial need is considered in the selection process for this scholarship.
- The LAEF Scholarship is a renewable $500 to $3,000 Hispanic scholarship for residents of Colorado.
Hispanic Scholarships by Religion or Gender:
- The Student Opportunity Scholarship is a renewable Hispanic scholarship for students who are members of the Presbyterian Church and who demonstrate substantial financial need.
- The AWG Minority Scholarship is a Hispanic scholarship intended for female students majoring in geoscience. Awards range from $5,000 to $6,000.
Here at Cappex, we’ve done all the searching for you. Take some time to browse through our list of Hispanic scholarships. It’s completely free, and we update it regularly. We’ve done our best to make it easy for you to find help paying for college. So go ahead, pursue your dreams!