Cappex.com - College search made simple.
Dismiss notification

Interested in this school?

Please type at least the first 4 letters of the school name.

Discussions

What are others saying about Community College of Philadelphia?

Academic Rigor
4.0392
Dorm Life
1.4902
Food and Dining
3.6552
Bang for the buck
4.3438
Clubs and Activities
4.1852
Greek Life
1.0000
Campus Safety
4.0323
Most Helpful Review for Community College of Philadelphia
  • Category: Am learning a lot
  • Review by: Robert from Phila, PA
  • 5 out of 7 people found this review helpful

I like it a lot and I'm really learning.

Read the full review

To find more tips for prospective students, what to do for fun and whether this school is great for a particular type of student read the 77 reviews for Community College of Philadelphia

Got something to say?
Create an account to write a review

Need more information?

Curious about something that isn't answered here? Feel free to ask Community College of Philadelphia a question

Discuss this School on Facebook

Discussion Rules and Guidelines
  • Don't be a hater. Be polite and respectful. We ban people who post offensive comments.
  • The college may or may not be monitoring these discussions. You can always ask this college a question.
  • If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact Cappex Support:

Reviews

Student Responses to Review Topic: in 3 Sentences
  • 0
  • Noelle from Cheltenham, PA
  • Jan-08-2015 I am a past student here

    This school is the path to possibilities. CCP has helped me to achieve my goals. CCP has helped me to keep my goals within my reach.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Nyesha from Philadelphia, PA
  • Dec-28-2014 I am a current student here

    Community College gives a quality education that doesn't break the bank. The educators and administrators want to help you succeed. I rate my school an eight out of ten because there are always those few bad apples that spoil the bunch.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Joshua from Philadelphia, PA
  • Nov-13-2014 I am a current student here

    The Community College of Philadelphia is a monopoly akin to Walmart where the college advertises cheap prices, but students do not receive quality education. Simultaneously, the school is not big on diversity in professors where the percentage of white teachers are 85% leaving only 15% for black professors. But reviewing through Community College of Philadelphia's history, the school started as an all white school until strong legislation suggested that blacks shall be able to enroll in this college in their own native town of North Philadelphia.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Maggie from Philadelphia, PA
  • Oct-06-2014 I am a current student here

    An excellent school with amazing people. It is also a beautiful area bear downtown. furthermore there learning labs are very helpful.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Syetta from Philadelphia, PA
  • Jun-17-2014 I am a current student here

    The college is quite big and newly improving itself. The classes at this school are no joke, so be willing and ready to learn. The staff and faculty are there when you need them to help, and always be sure to speak with counselor regarding your major and what classes to take.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Quineah from Philadelphia, PA
  • Jun-10-2014 I am a current student here

    A comfortable environment for those students that appreciate a more personal classroom experience. A great deal of professors that really care about the academic path of students. In a great section of the city.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Yvonne from Cinnaminson, NJ
  • Apr-28-2014 I am a current student here

    I will rate CCP a 4 out of 5 stars. CCP has great instructors, grueling academic course load and a staff that cares. On several occasions I felt like quitting but there are many professors and counselors convinced me that I could do it.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Roberto Jose from Philadelphia, PA
  • Apr-10-2014 I am accepted here and planning to attend soon

    A starting point of education for a student looking to build educational skills A beginner college to start at first and then after to transfer. An ideal college for a recently high school graduate to build educational abilities.

    Read More
  • 0
  • Alfriz from Philadelphia, PA
  • Mar-14-2014 I am accepted here and planning to attend soon

    it is a good school. most of the students attend to this school after they graduate from high schools

    Read More