|Institution Type:||Private not-for-profit|
|Campus Setting:||Great Lakes Large City|
|Highest Degree Offered:||Doctor's degree - professional practice|
|Level of Institution:||Four or more years|
Looks like there are no "in 3 Sentences" reviews for Ecumenical Theological Seminary.
Have you been to this college? Take a moment to create an account with Cappex and tell us your thoughts. Rating this school will make you eligible to win the Cappex Reviews Scholarship!
Ecumenical Theological Seminary, within an urban setting,
provides education for ministry that is grounded in the Christian tradition, while welcoming interfaith dialogue.
We promote critical reflection by all members of our learning community,
as we integrate theology with practice and faith with social responsibility
Ecumenical Theological Seminary is guided in its mission by the following principles:
· We promote ecumenical dialogue and action across a spectrum of faith traditions.
· We facilitate relationships among city, suburban and rural congregations and colleagues.
· We seek to develop an ever-expanding consciousness of the way spiritual and social realities affect each other.
· We seek to foster justice at local, national and global levels, beginning with accountability to those who are the most marginalized.
· We seek to utilize educational methods that are flexible, transformational and uniquely relevant to the needs of our students and our world.
Looks like there are no "Am I Enjoying Being Here" reviews for Ecumenical Theological Seminary.