|Institution Type:||Private not-for-profit|
|Campus Setting:||New England Town, remote from an urban area|
|Highest Degree Offered:||Associate's degree|
|Level of Institution:||At least 2 but less than 4 years|
The mission of the college is to offer excellence in both undergraduate and life-long education to students of diverse ages and educational goals.
Specifically, the College seeks:
- to train and educate individuals in professional,managerial, technical and support applications, leading to meaningful careers in business, public service, health care, and computer science,
- to inspire all students toward educational growth and social responsibility,
- to benefit the entire community by offering a credible, ethical, and consistent learning environment,
- to provide professional as well as personal enrichment to the traditional and non-traditional student, and
- to broaden critical thought and creative expression.”
Looks like there are no "Am I Enjoying Being Here" reviews for Lebanon College.
Have you been to this college? Take a moment to create an account with Cappex and tell us your thoughts. Rating this school will make you eligible to win the Cappex Reviews Scholarship!