- College search made simple.
Dismiss notification

Interested in this school?

Please type at least the first 4 letters of the school name.

Life Pacific College Campus Life

Campus Size

Small Campus
Total Undergrads
Including 229 Part-time
Degree-Seeking Freshmen
Including 3 Part-time

Gender Breakdown:

46% Women
54% Men


We do not have information on athletics at Life Pacific College


Student Total
American Indian/Alaskan Native 0.7%
Asian/Pacific Islander 6.3%
Black/non-Hispanic 4.5%
Hispanic 16.4%
Non-resident alien 0.5%
Race/Ethnicity unknown 2.3%
Two or more races 0.0%
White/non-Hispanic 69.3%
Percent of students with disability 3% or less

Services & Housing

Services Offered
  • Remedial services for students with learning disabilities
  • Academic/Career counseling
  • Employment services for current students to find part-time positions
  • Job placement for graduates to find full-time employment
  • Library on campus
  • On-Campus Housing
  • Meal plan offered, maximum 20 meals per week.

Clubs & Organizations

We do not have information for clubs or organizations at Life Pacific College

Safety Statistics

Arrests On Campus
Illegal Weapons Possession 0
Drug Law Violation 0
Liquor Law Violation 0
Criminal Offenses On Campus
Personal Crime 0
Property Crime 2
Reviews Dorm Life
  • Sarah from San Dimas, CA
  • 4
  • Dorm Life at Life Pacific College is an exciting, inviting, and incredible experience for everyone who has never had a welcoming dorm life experience in their lifetime. …

  • Aug-03-2012 Read More
  • Matthew from Norco, CA
  • 4
  • LPC's ResLife fosters community. I live in a quad of four rooms and 8 guys. And they have become my brothers. Dorm life is one of the best parts about…

  • Dec-19-2012 Read More
  • Mary from Fresno, CA
  • 4
  • The dorms are separated by three buildings: girl, boy, and a combo dorm (two floors: one strictly for boys, one strictly for girls). All of which accommodate each student properly.…

  • Jan-03-2013 Read More
  • Aaron from Las Vegas, NV
  • 5
  • dorm life is awesome. living at a college that is very strong in its christian values there is a good sense of morality around campus. dorms are a part of…

  • Feb-09-2012 Read More


Student Responses to Review Topic: Food And Dining
  • 4
  • Faith Lewis
  • Nov-17-2017 I am accepted here and planning to attend soon

    For the majority, the food we ate there was really good, especially for cafeteria food.

    Read More
  • 4
  • Elizabeth from San Dimas, CA
  • Feb-27-2014 I am a current student here

    You do have options! The food has only improved since I've started attending, only last year. They have healthy options and tasty options. 85% of the time, I would say the food is on point. The other 15% of the time, I'll get salad.

    Read More
  • 4
  • Mary from Fresno, CA
  • Jan-03-2013 I am a current student here

    Our Café is run primarily by students, overseen by trained culinary specialists. We receive a number of options with a short order grill; salad, cereal, and deli bar; and of course, the frontline option (the main dishes). We also have our own coffee shop (the Loop) to satisfy all of your coffee, tea, and other snack food type items; this is also run primarily by students.

    Read More
  • 3
  • Matthew from Norco, CA
  • Dec-19-2012 I am a current student here

    The café is doing its best. Our café is growing. We have just added a short-order grill and remodeled the dining area. In the past, this has been one of the weakest areas of the school but it is becoming better and better each semester.

    Read More
  • 3
  • Sarah from San Dimas, CA
  • Aug-03-2012 I am a current student here

    Life Pacific College gives a broad variety of choices to enjoy at meal times, as well as bringing healthy eating foods into the diet of all who choose to eat healthier.

    Read More
  • 4
  • Dustin from Christiansburg, VA
  • Jun-28-2012 I am a current student here

    The food is great depending on what you like as a food product. You can't complain because the price matches the worth of the food

    Read More
  • 4
  • Aaron from Las Vegas, NV
  • Feb-09-2012 I am a current student here

    food at the cafe is usually quite good. there are plenty of places around the campus that have delicious food. a popular hang out spot is donut man which as you can tell has amazing donuts.

    Read More
Student Responses to Review Topic: Greek Life
  • 0
  • Mary from Fresno, CA
  • Jan-03-2013 I am a current student here

    Because we are a Bible College and are a small private school (less than 500 students), we do not have a Greek Life.

    Read More