Trinity College Dublin offers degrees across three faculties:
- Arts,Humanities & Social Sciences
- Engineering, Maths & Science
- Heath Sciences
Students specify their degree program from the time of application and follow a rigorous, discipline-specific program of study for their four (or in some cases five) years. Students can choose programs ranging from English to Economics and Computer Science to Zoology. Some of Trinity's most popular degree programs offer broad-based, flexible courses of study.
- Business, Economics and Social Studies allows students to explore their interests across the included disciplines with 10 different degree pathways.
- Science (General Entry) offers two years of broad scientific training, followed by two years of specialization into one of 21 fields, ranging from Nanoscience to Environmental Science to Immunology.
- Engineering is a five -year degree program resulting in a Masters degree and professional accreditation. The course starts with two years of general engineering, followed by three years of specialization in one of six areas
- Two-Subject Moderatorship (TSM) is a two subject, joint honors degree program with 25 diverse subjects and 178 possible combinations.
- Philosophy, Political Science, Economics and Sociology offers the unique opportunity to study four subjects that are relevant to understanding any society. Students start studying all four subjects and gradually specialize into either one or two.
- Computer Science can be taken on its own, with a language, with business or with management science, and can lead to either a bachelors degree or a masters with a fifth year of study