Located in Québec City, recognized by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site, Université Laval boasts a tradition of excellence in its academic programs and major breakthroughs in its research activities. It offers:
- over 400 academic programs – undergraduate and graduate
- 235 research centres, chairs and institutes
- over 3,400 professors, sessional lecturers, teaching and research staff
- over 5,000,000 documents in its library collections
- a safe campus that covers 1.75 km2, 56% of which is wooded areas, grasslands, botanical gardens and sports fields
- over 40 buildings and 10 km of underground tunnels linking all buildings
- 2,277 individual rooms in on-campus residences
- one of the largest sport complexes in Canada
- student services from A to Z – from welcoming activities to a placement bureau
- hundreds of student activities year in year out
Resolutely committed to the highest standards, Université Laval provides all the resources to help you succeed in your studies and launch your career.
Student Responses to Review Topic: Am I Enjoying Being Here
Looks like there are no "Am I Enjoying Being Here" reviews for Universite Laval.
Have you been to this college? Take a moment to create an account with Cappex and tell us your thoughts. Rating this school will make you eligible to win the Cappex Reviews Scholarship!