Based in the UK's second largest city, University College Birmingham (UCB) is a specialist provider of vocationally based management courses, with the majority of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees being awarded by the University of Birmingham, to whom UCB is an accredited university. We are a truly international institution, welcoming over 1600 international students from 65 countries across Europe, the Middle East, America and the Far East. We actively encourage students from around the world to come and be part of our learning community. You will find staff ready to respond to your individual needs, providing all the support you require to achieve your goals.
- Majority of Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees are awarded by the University of Birmingham.
- City Centre Campus.
- A wide range of innovative courses.
- Excellent student accommodation, just 10-15 minute walk from all UCB sites.
- High-level of academic and language support.
- Industrial placements are included within many of our programmes and are organised by UCB.
- International exchange programmes, which provide the opportunity to study at a partner institution within the EU or elsewhere in the world.
Birmingham - an ideal place to study
University College Birmingham is located in the centre of Birmingham, so you'll find a wide range of facilities right on your doorstep.
- A tremendous shopping scene is one of the city's features, with the re-developed Ã??Ã?Â£500 million Bullring shopping centre, which includes Selfridges and other popular high street shops, all located close to UCB.
- Birmingham Airport is just 30 minutes away
- Some 65,000 students study in Birmingham, being served by an incredible nightlife and restaurant sector.
- Our central location makes UCB an ideal touring base for exploring some of England's most beautiful countryside. Historic Stratford upon-Avon and Warwick are just 30 minutes from Birmingham and the picturesque Cotswolds can be enjoyed within one hour by road.
- A trip to London is always popular with international students and many take advantage of the budget fares offered by local coach companies. London is less than 2 hours from Birmingham and fares can be as little as Ã?Â£15 return.
- Designated as a city of sport, Birmingham has the National Indoor Arena, Premier League soccer at Villa Park (Aston Villa FC) and the Hawthorns (West Bromwich Albion FC). Looking for a taste of Home? Local Birmingham teams are often at the top of the leader boards in both the National Ice Hockey League, British American Football Association and Basketball.
Student Responses to Review Topic: Am I Enjoying Being Here
Looks like there are no "Am I Enjoying Being Here" reviews for University College Birmingham.
Have you been to this college? Take a moment to create an account with Cappex and tell us your thoughts. Rating this school will make you eligible to win the Cappex Reviews Scholarship!