Columbia State Community College
Columbia State Community College is a 2-year community college in southern middle Tennessee and the first community college in The Volunteer State. Columbia State offers degrees and certificates in more than 70 areas of study on its five campuses, as well as many Tennessee Transfer Pathway and University Parallel majors. The Columbia location is home to the Pryor Art Gallery.
Key Admissions Stats
- Not for Profit
This school may consider an applicant’s financial situation when deciding admission
The college has rolling admissions, which means applications are accepted any time throughout the year.
Admitted Student Stats
Key Academic Stats
Tuition, Cost & Aid
Key Financial Stats
|In-State Tuition In-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who meet the state's or institution's residency requirements. In-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students residing in the locality in which they attend school and may be a lower rate than in-state tuition if offered by the institution.||
|Out-of-State Tuition Out-of-state tuition is the tuition charged by institutions to those students who do not meet the state’s or institution’s residency requirements. Out-of-district tuition is the tuition charged by the institution to those students not residing in the locality in which they attend school.||
|Books and Supplies||
Aid & Grants
Key Campus Stats
Post Grad Stats
What Students Are Saying
The Financial Aid Office is very helpful and informative - 5 Stars.
They have a wide range of available courses - 5 Stars.
- Florence, AL3.48 Average Rating
- Clarksville, TN3.96 Average Rating
- Nashville, TN3.98 Average Rating
- Nashville, TN4.14 Average Rating
- Johnson City, TN3.59 Average Rating
- Pulaski, TN3.08 Average Rating
- Murfreesboro, TN3.64 Average Rating
- Chattanooga, TN3.84 Average Rating
- Knoxville, TN3.88 Average Rating
- Martin, TN4.02 Average Rating
- Nashville, TN3.46 Average Rating
- Cookeville, TN3.54 Average Rating