Cappex Cupid Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
OFFICIAL RULES: CAPPEX CUPID SWEEPSTAKES CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR TRANSACTION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- SPONSOR. The Cappex Cupid Sweepstakes Contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Cappex.com, LLC (“Sponsor”).
- HOW TO ENTER. You may enter the Contest by doing the following: (a) Follow Cappex.com on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram; (b) Complete the Cappex Scattergram found at https://www.cappex.com/hq/scattergram; and (c) Once you get your Scattergram results, share the love and post a screenshot on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram tagging Cappex with the hashtag #CappexCupid. Individuals who complete (a), (b) and (c) and meet all other eligibility requirements contained in these Rules will be automatically entered for a chance to win the Contest.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to U.S. residents over the age of 13. Entrants under the age of majority in their state of residence must have permission to enter from their parent or legal guardian and will be required to obtain a written release from their parent or legal guardian prior to claiming any prize. Employees of Cappex (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes. Each entry must be submitted on an individual basis (i.e., no team, joint, or corporate entries) and all components of the entry must be the original creation of the submitting participant. Only non-commercial work may be submitted. Entries may not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties. Entries may not include confidential information, trade secrets, trademarks or copyrighted material belonging to any person or entity other than the entrant absent a suitable license or permission agreement, proof of which is required. Entries containing any forbidden matter or material otherwise deemed by Sponsor to be inappropriate will be disqualified. Online entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. If you are deemed a minor in your state of residence (“Minor”), you must have the consent of your parent or legal guardian to participate in this Contest. Proof of consent may be required at any time.
- CONTEST PERIOD. Entries will be accepted online starting on or about FEBRUARY 6, 2017 and ending FEBRUARY 17, 2017. All online entries must be received by February 17, 2016, 11:59PM CST.
- WINNER SELECTION. 2 winners will be selected via random drawing from all eligible contest entries.
- PRIZES. Two winners will each receive a $50 Amazon gift card with $50 ARV.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION. Winners will be notified via the social media account used to enter the Contest within 14 days after the winners have been determined, and no later than 30 days following the end date of the contest. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- By entering, you represent that: (i) your entry is your own original work; and (ii) you own or have the rights to convey any and all right and title in any material submitted as part of your entry into the Contest.
- Participants hereby grant Cappex a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Cappex the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
- Cappex is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to participants.
- Winners (and their parent or legal guardian, if a Minor) will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a liability release and where lawful, a publicity release within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of Cappex. Cappex reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
- NOT ENDORSED BY SOCIAL MEDIA PROVIDERS: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook or Twitter (“Social Media Providers”) and release the Social Media Providers from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest.
- CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Cappex in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release Sponsor and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, directors, officers, and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. Cappex is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Cappex may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Cappex from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
- WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Cappex.com, LLC, ATTN: Marketing Department, 311 S. Wacker Drive, Suite 5900, Chicago, IL 60606.