Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts
Begin Your Journey and Learn from Masters of the Craft.
Building on over 100 years of tradition, Le Cordon Bleu can take you to an extraordinary future in the culinary arts. Let your passion grow as you train and practice hands on alongside masters of the craft. Embrace their real-life experience while they reveal the foundational techniques and innovations upon which you'll learn the way to share your gift with the waiting world.
Learn the way through:
Experienced chef instructors.
Commercial-grade tools and fine ingredients.
Day or evening classes.
Career Services assistance.
Financial aid for those who qualify.
Bring Your Fire to the Plate. Le Cordon Bleu. Learn the Way.
Le Cordon Bleu(R) and the Le Cordon Bleu logo are registered trademarks of Career Education Corporation.
Le Cordon Bleu does not guarantee employment or salary. Credits earned are unlikely to transfer.
Find disclosures on graduation rates, student financial obligations and more at www.chefs.edu/disclosure.
Le Cordon Bleu Foundations Scholarships
- Scholarship Description
- Le Cordon Bleu offers Foundations Scholarships to students who complete a 500-700 word-processed essay on the topic of, "What drives your passion for the food-service industry?" Students must have exhausted all federal and state funding and have an outstanding tuition balance. In both the Winter and the Spring start date, a maximum of two students at each applicable institution will be offered $2,000 scholarships for their first academic year. Students will be considered for the Foundations Scholarship once they have completed the admissions application process, have a valid Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR)on file, and have submitted both the Foundations Scholarship application and the required essay. Applications are due by the end of the add/drop period for each start date and awards will be based on financial need as well as quality of essay. Le Cordon Bleu makes available a limited amount of money each year for such scholarships. Once the available funding is exhausted, scholarships will not be awarded to otherwise eligible students. Scholarship application is available on the Le Cordon Bleu website.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Scholarship recipients must continue to satisfy the school's stated Standards of Academic Progress (SAP) as defined in the school's catalog to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile