1000 El Camino Real
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Menlo Merit Scholarships
- Scholarship Description
- Menlo College is deeply committed to preparing men and women for leadership positions in a wide variety of career fields. With this in mind, our financial aid programs are designed to provide future leaders with an outstanding educational experience. Scholarships are given to those outstanding students who have demonstrated a commitment to academic excellence and leadership both inside and outside the classroom.
Eligibility for Menlo College merit scholarships is initially determined and awarded by the Admissions Office. Generally, the type of merit scholarship students receive is the scholarship they keep and may renew in subsequent years, provided that certain renewal requirements are met as outlined in the student's scholarship letter. Merit scholarships can range as high as $37,520 per year, depending on the student's prior academic performance. For scholarship purposes, a student's Grade Point Average will be recalculated based on completed academic coursework. This means that the cumulative GPA which appears on a student's transcript may differ from the GPA Menlo uses to arrive at merit award decisions.
Menlo College merit scholarships assist students with tuition and fee costs. Students must maintain the required cumulative grade point average and earn a minimum of 12 units per semester at Menlo College to be considered for a renewal of these scholarships. Participation in community service is also considered for some scholarships. Incomplete courses and withdrawals will not be counted. Students awarded a scholarship must be enrolled full-time at Menlo College and be paying the traditional tuition costs. Scholarships are normally awarded anually. However, new students who enter Menlo for the first time during the Spring Semester will be considered for a one-semester scholarship. Students in the Professional Studies Program are not considered for these scholarships and awards.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Satisfactory academic progress: completing a minimum of 67% of all attempted classes and by maintaining a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 at Menlo College
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile