San Francisco Art Institute
800 Chestnut St
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Academic Scholarships for Freshmen
- Scholarship Description
- In addition to the Competitive Scholarships named above, awarded based on the strength of the portfolio, SFAI recognizes academic excellence by awarding a selected number of Academic Scholarships. Academic Scholarships, awarded in the amount of $4,000 annually, recognize those entering freshmen whose academic performance at the secondary/high school level exemplifies the highest level of achievement and distinction. Academic Scholarships are renewable for up to four years, contingent upon making satisfactory academic progress as defined by SFAI and maintaining a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 in the BFA degree program, for a total value of $16,000.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Academic Scholarships are renewable for up to four years, contingent upon making satisfactory academic progress as defined by SFAI and maintaining a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 in the BFA degree program.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile