San Francisco Art Institute
800 Chestnut St
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Osher Memorial Scholarships
- Scholarship Description
- In 1997, the Bernard Osher Foundation granted SFAI a generous gift to establish a merit scholarship fund for students enrolled in the BFA degree program. These highly prestigious scholarships of $5,500 are awarded to top-ranked students from the entering freshman class. Osher Memorial Scholarships are renewed annually for up to four years, contingent upon maintaining full-time enrollment status and a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 in the BFA degree program, for a total value of $22,000. Osher Scholars are also eligible to apply for the Osher Scholars Summer Study/Travel Program, which offers grants for summer study while students are enrolled at San Francisco Art Institute. With this gift, SFAI has joined the ranks of 18 other prominent colleges and universities who participate in the Osher Scholars Program, including Stanford University and the University of California at Berkeley.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Osher Memorial Scholarships are renewed annually for up to four years, contingent upon maintaining full-time enrollment status and a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 in the BFA degree program.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile