1000 Holt Avenue
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Cornell Scholars Program
- Scholarship Description
- Supported by a gift from George and Harriet Cornell, up to ten full scholarships including tuition, fees, room and board are awarded annually to entering first-year students in the College of Arts & Sciences at Rollins College with the desire and commitment to pursue additional prestigious recognition such as Rhodes, Goldwater, or Truman scholarships during their undergraduate years. Scholarship totals include federal and state awards for which a student might already be eligible. Cornell Scholarships are renewable for three additional years, bringing the value of each scholarship to more than $180,000 over four years.
Cornell Scholars join an exceptional group of Rollins students who are mentored as candidates for intellectual academic recognition as Rhodes, Truman, and Goldwater scholars, and as recipients of other prestigious awards.
Opportunities and Obligations:
Invitation to join Rollins Honors Degree Program.
Mentoring by Rollins' Office of External and Competitive Scholarships.
Enrollment in world news in perspective course spring semester of first year.
Participation in at least one off-campus experience such as Washington Semester or study abroad during the first three years.
Research collaboration with Rollins faculty members.
Maintain 3.6 GPA.
Live on campus for four years.
Scholarship Finalists are selected from the College of Arts and Sciences applicant pool. All admission applicants are considered for Cornell Scholarships on the basis of their overall academic record. Qualifying applicants will have a minimum high school grade-point average of 3.7 and SAT scores of at least 1480 or an ACT composite of 33 or higher. Strength of high school curriculum is also important. Applicants accepted under the College Early Decision option are given full consideration for Cornell Scholarships.
Scholarship recipients will be identified from the Fall applicant pool on the basis of strength of selection criteria and through a competitive process that includes interviews and essay writing held in the final stage on the College campus.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Cornell Scholarships are renewable for three additional years.Maintain 3.6 GPA
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Invitation to join Rollins Honors Degree Program
Mentoring by Rollins' Office of External and Competitive Scholarships
Enrollment in world news in perspective course spring semester of first year
Participation in at least one off-campus experience such as Washington Semester or study abroad during the first three years.Live on campus for four years.Scholarship recipients will be identified from the Fall applicant pool on the basis of strength of selection criteria and through a competitive process that includes interviews and essay writing held in the final stage on the College campus.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile