1768 Park Center Drive
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Bridges to Success
- Scholarship Description
- This scholarship is awarded to students who participate in the Bridges to Success Program. The Bridges to Success Program is available to first generation in college and socio-economically disadvantaged high school graduates from Orange or Osceola County high schools. Special consideration is given to students who have participated in one of the following Valencia Community College’s pre–collegiate programs: College Reach Out Program (CROP), Dual Enrollment, Partnership Program, Tech Prep or Upward Bound and enrolled at Valencia the summer following high school. The grant will pay for in–state tuition and fees, plus up to $300 per semester for required books and supplies after other financial aid is considered. Initial Eligibility: 1. Apply and be accepted into the Bridges to Success program. 2. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) so that results are processed by the Bridges to Success program application deadline. 3. Meet Standards of Satisfactory Academic Progress for financial aid recipients. 4. Seek an AA, AAS or AS Degree Program. 5. Enroll in at least 6 credit hours during the first summer term after high school. Renewal Eligibility: 1. Scholarship is renewed on a term by term basis. 2. Active participation in Bridges to Success activities and the recommendation of the Program Director will be required. 3. Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) results are processed by the financial aid deadline. 4. Enroll in at least 9 credit hours each term. 5. Maintain a 2.5 GPA. 6. Complete at least 75% of attempted courses.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Bridges to Success activities, FAFSA, 2.5 GPA, etc.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Student seeking an AA, AAS or AS Degree Program from Orange or Osceola County high schools.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile