College of Coastal Georgia
One College Drive
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
CCGA Presidential Honors Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- The CCGA Presidential Honors Scholarship provides awards up to $1,100 for qualified
students enrolled in baccalaureate degree programs at the College of Coastal Georgia.
Scholarship funds may be used to offset the costs of tuition, fees, living expenses, books
and supplies, during the period of enrollment at CCGA. The scholarship is awarded upon
acceptance and enrollment and is renewable up to one additional year. Up to six (6) awards
may be granted annually.
The initial award provides up to $400 per semester, beyond any other financial aid for two semesters in an academic
year. A stipend of $150 per semester is awarded after each successfully completed semester. Successful completion is
defined as completing at least 12 credit hours out of the minimum 15 credit hours required for recipients.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Renewable up to one additional year
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Enrollment in 15 credit hours or more each semester; completion of at least 13 credit hours each semester with a minimum 3.0 GPA; participation as an orientation leader (during the end of the first year and during the entire second year); (Optional) serve as an academic mentor with students for a minimum number of hours per week as a paid student assistant during the second year.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile