Emmaus Bible College
2570 Asbury Rd
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Frank and Emily Shaw Scholarship Application
- Scholarship Description
- The Frank and Emily Shaw Award is given to students whose residency is one of the New England states and who has a financial need as demonstrated on the FAFSA Financial Aid Form. These awards may be given each semester. Amount: varies. Required Applications and Forms: FAFSA, Frank and Emily Shaw Scholarship Application. Application Deadline: Fall Semester – April 15, 2008. Spring Semester – October 15, 2008. Each applicant for Emmaus financial aid, prior to receiving their award, must sign in agreement to the following requirements: The aid awarded is credited to the student’s account at the beginning of each semester of enrollment. If the student fails to complete a semester for which an award has been given, they may owe a refund, which will be determined by the Director of Financial Aid. The student must be enrolled at Emmaus on a full-time basis. The student must maintain a grade point average of 2.00 or better. All Emmaus Scholarship funds are available through the kindness of private donors and thus are based on availability of funds.
It is requested that all students write a letter of appreciation for any assistance received. These letters should be turned in to the Financial Aid Office so that they can be sent to the specific donors. I understand and agree to the above conditions, and I certify that the above personal information is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- The student must maintain a grade point average of 2.00 or better.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- The Frank and Emily Shaw Award is given to students whose residency is one of the New England state.These awards may be given each semester.Application Deadline: Fall Semester – April 15, 2008 Spring Semester – October 15, 2008
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile