Mercy College of Health Sciences
928 Sixth Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Schildberg Foundation Student Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- Funded solely by the Schildberg Foundation, these scholarships are awarded to two new students beginning their professional program of study and two students entering the second year of their professional program in the fall. Eligible candidates must list a home address within one of the following Iowa counties: Adair, Adams, Cass, Fremont, Harrison, Madison, Mills, Montgomery, Page, Pottawattamie, Shelby, Taylor, Union. In addition, candidates must have a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale at the time of the scholarship deadline and demonstrate a financial need. Of special note: recipients will be required to submit a progress report to the foundation on their academic achieve each semester they receive funds, or risk losing further funding.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Eligible candidates must list a home address within one of the following Iowa counties: Adair, Adams, Cass, Fremont, Harrison, Madison, Mills, Montgomery, Page, Pottawattamie, Shelby, Taylor, Union.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile