1021 Dulaney Valley Rd
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Dwight P. Jacobus Scholarships
- Scholarship Description
- The Dwight P. Jacobus Scholarships were established by the Association of School Business Officials of Maryland and the District of Columbia to assist those citizens of the State and/or District who require financial assistance to secure a college education. Scholarships are awarded to deserving undergraduate students pursuing a career in Business or Education at an accredited institution of higher education within Maryland or the District of Columbia. Dwight P. Jacobus was the first Executive Director of ASBO. Number of Scholarships:
Four scholarships may be awarded each year. At least one scholarship will be awarded to an individual enrolled in an approved program leading to teacher certification.
Awards are made by the Association of School Business Officials of Maryland and the District of Columbia based upon:
Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) scores of the American College Test (ACT) scores;
Quality of extra-curricular achievements.
Each recipient may retain the award subject to the following conditions:
A recipient must reapply for continued scholarship assistance annually.
The recipient must continue to be accepted for admission to the undergraduate program in education or business.
The recipient must be enrolled full-time as defined by the recipient's attending school.
The recipient must submit proof of continued academic good standing (minimum 3.0 GPA).
The recipient may receive the award for not more than four years.
Scholarships may be awarded only to persons who have:
Been residents of Maryland or the District of Columbia for at least one year preceding the date of award;
Been accepted for admission as a full time student (as defined by the recipient's attending school);
Demonstrated a financial need;
A minimum 3.0 overall GPA.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- The recipient must submit proof of continued academic good standing (minimum 3.0 GPA).
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- MD, DC
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile