School of the Museum of Fine Arts-Boston
230 The Fenway
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
- Scholarship Description
- The School offers merit-based aid for BFA, BFA in Art Education, and Diploma students. Merit Scholarships are awarded on the strength of your portfolio and your potential for growth as an artist in the Museum School community. These scholarships are independent of any scholarships based on economic need or grants received from the financial aid office. Merit Scholarships are awarded by the Admissions Committee, and are only awarded at the time of admission to the School.
Who may apply: There is no separate application process for Merit Scholarships. All first-time undergraduate degree and Diploma students (including transfers) are automatically considered for these scholarships at the point of application to the School.
How to apply: All BFA, BFA in Art Education, and Diploma students are reviewed for merit if they meet the admissions deadline.
Disbursement: Merit funds are divided equally between two semesters and disbursed to your tuition account upon verification of final enrollment.
Terms of repayment: Scholarships do not have to be repaid. Award amounts: Merit Scholarships range from $3,000 to full tuition and are renewed annually while you are enrolled at the Museum School. Scholarships are applied toward your annual tuition and fees. They are renewable for up to four years as long as you make satisfactory progress and apply for financial aid in the following years by the priority filing deadline.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- They are renewable for up to four years as long as you make satisfactory progress and apply for financial aid in the following years by the priority filing deadline.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Merit Scholarships are awarded on the strength of your portfolio and your potential for growth as an artist in the Museum School community.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile