Harris-Stowe State University
3026 Laclede Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Harris-Stowe State University Academic Performance Award
- Scholarship Description
- The Harris-Stowe State University Director of Enrollment Management awards a limited number of academic performance awards to incoming first-time freshmen and transfer students. This partial award covers in-state tuition and fees. Recipients enrolled in six to 16 credit hours will have 50 percent of their in-state tuition and fees paid. Recipients must maintain a minimum 2.0 CGPA and continue to make unconditionally satisfactory academic progress. To be eligible, first-time freshman and transfer students with fewer than 24 college credit hours must have a minimum ACT score of 20 and a minimum 2.5 high school CGPA. Transfer students with more than 24 college credit hours must have a minimum ACT score of 20 and a minimum 2.7 CGPA. Apply directly to the Director of Enrollment Management, who makes awards subject to final compliance and budgetary approval by the HSSU Scholarship Committee.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- A recipient who remains continuously enrolled may receive this award each semester until he or she has completed the number of credit hours required by his or her degree program.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile