Harris-Stowe State University
3026 Laclede Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Harris-Stowe State University Leadership Award
- Scholarship Description
- Harris-Stowe State University, through the Office of Admissions, awards a limited number of leadership awards to first-time freshmen and incoming transfer students. These awards may cover six to 12 in-state credit hour fees and admission fees. To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must be eligible for full-time admission to the University and complete a leadership award application. In addition, first-time freshmen and incoming transfer students with less than 24 credit hours must have completed the high school core curriculum as specified by the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education. Submit applications for renewal to the HSSU Scholarship Committee.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- If funds are available, a recipient who remains continuously enrolled may apply to renew this award each semester until he or she has completed the number of credit hours required by his or her degree program, provided the recipient maintains a minimum 2.5 CGPA, continues to make satisfactory academic progress and continues to provide documentation of leadership in extracurricular/community activities.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile