Nebraska Christian College
12550 S. 114th St.
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
- Scholarship Description
- Over the years, many friends of Nebraska Christian College have remembered our students with
living and memorial scholarships. As most are in memory of loved ones, all are grouped into the
category of Memorial Scholarships.
Most awards range from $100 to $200. Awards are made in the spring and all scholarships are
credited for the next school year. In order to be eligible for a Memorial Scholarship, a student must:
* Must complete a ”NCC Financial Aid Information Form” and a FAFSA each year.
* Have at least a 2.0 GPA fall semester prior to the Award Year and a 2.0 CGPA.
* Have satisfactory chapel attendance for the year prior to the Award Year.
* Show a firm commitment to the Christian faith.
* Carry a minimum of six NCC credits spring semester prior to the Award Year plus fall semester
of the Award Year.
* Meet the criteria of the individual scholarship (If no one meets the criteria, all applicants will be
? First consideration is given to juniors and seniors.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Must complete a ”NCC Financial Aid Information Form” and a FAFSA each year. Carry a minimum of six NCC credits spring semester prior to the Award Year plus fall semester
of the Award Year.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile