Pontifical College Josephinum
7625 N High Street
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Davis Family Scholarship Endowment in Memory of Arthur Prendergast
- Scholarship Description
- A scholarship endowment was established by the William H. Davis, Dorothy M. Davis and William C. Davis Foundation in memory of Arthur Prendergast, an attorney who for many years served as a member of and adviser to the Board of Trustees of the Josephinum. The recipients are known as the Arthur Prendergast Scholars. High school GPA and class rank, SAT/ACT scores and evidence of personal motivation are taken into account as additional criteria for the award. This scholarship may cover tuition and is renewable at the discretion of the administration provided that a GPA of 2.5 or better is maintained and significant contribution to the life of the seminary community is made by the applicant.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- This scholarship may cover tuition and is renewable at the discretion of the administration provided that a GPA of 2.5 or better is maintained and significant contribution to the life of the seminary community is made by the applicant.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile