Pontifical College Josephinum
7625 N High Street
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Virgil and Ann Dechant Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- An alumnus of the Josephinum, Mr. Dechant has served as Supreme Knight of the Knights of Columbus. A former member of the Board of Trustees, he and his wife Ann have supported the Josephinum for many years. In 1992, the Bishops in the United States established a scholarship at the Josephinum in the Dechant's names for the purpose of assisting students in need who also demonstrate academic ability. Other criteria taken into consideration include high school GPA and class rank, SAT/ACT scores, and evidence of personal motivation in application essays, letters of recommendation, and previous life experiences. This scholarship may cover tuition and is renewable at the discretion of the administration provided that a GPA of 2.5 or better is maintained and significant contribution to the life of the seminary community is made by the applicant.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- This scholarship may cover tuition and is renewable at the discretion of the administration provided that a GPA of 2.5 or better is maintained and significant contribution to the life of the seminary community is made by the applicant.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile