Oklahoma Panhandle State University
323 Eagle Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
- Scholarship Description
- Applicable to first-time freshmen and transfer students - $500 - Students must have a minimum composite ACT score of 22 or a minimum SAT score of 1010. Transfer students must have a minimum of 3.00 cumulative GPA on a minimum of 30 semester credit hours.
Scholarship categories 3-6 listed above are renewable based on GPA and availability of funds. Students must be full-time, degree-seeking students taking at least 30 hours per year. Students must reapply annually through the OPSU Office of High School Relations from January 1 to March 1:
Presidential: Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25
Outstanding: Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.00
Educational Achievement: Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0
1. Educational Incentive Award
- Applicable to first-time freshmen and transfer students - $300 - Freshman students must have a minimum composite ACT score of 18 or a minimum SAT score of 860 and a high school cumulative GPA of 2.50. Transfer students must have a cumulative GPA of a minimum of 30 semester credit hours. Renewal upon Department Chair recommendation.
2. Special OPSU Award Scholarships
a. Senior Day Scholarship - $300 one-time award for attending a senior day and enrolling at OPSU.
b. OPSU Scholastic Contest - $300 one-time award for winning an annual scholastic contest and enrolling at OPSU.
c. Departmental Scholarship - $450 one-time award by Dean of School
No more than two awards in the category "Special OPSU Award Scholarships" will be awarded to any one student. Any individual student possessing two scholarship awards in this category must use them in consecutive and separate years.
All scholarship amounts listed above will be applied in two equal shares: 1/2 in the fall semester and 1/2 in the spring semester by the business office toward the financial obligations incurred by the student awardees (summer and inter term excluded).
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Scholarship categories 3-6 listed above are renewable based on GPA and availability of funds. Students must reapply annually through the OPSU Office of High School Relations from January 1 to March 1.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Applicable to first-time freshmen student. Students must be full-time, degree-seeking students taking at least 30 hours per year.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile