Moore College of Art & Design
20th Street and The Parkway
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Jane Walentas Endowed Scholarship and International Travel Fellowship
- Scholarship Description
- Up to $11,500.00 awarded to an incoming student who demonstrates artistic and academic merit, and articulates an interest in international travel. Automatically renewed for up to four years of full time enrollment as long as the student maintains a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 per year. The scholarship will be awarded to one incoming First-Year student but there are no restrictions with respect to geography, academic discipline or financial need. The scholarship also recognizes the importance of the global perspective in educating contemporary visual artists. With this recognition, the selected student will also be awarded a $4,000 international travel fellowship to be used between their junior and senior years at Moore College of Art & Design.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Automatically renewed for up to four years of full time enrollment as long as the student maintains a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 per year.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- The scholarship will be awarded to one incoming First-Year student but there are no restrictions with respect to geography.The scholarship also recognizes the importance of the global perspective in educating contemporary visual artists.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile