Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences
1003 Monroe Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Baptist Memorial Health Care Foundation Scholarships
- Scholarship Description
- Established by the Baptist Memorial Health Care Foundation, these awards are granted based on academic achievement, professional goals and community service.
Eligibility Requirements include:
High School GPA of at least a 3.00, 22 ACT
Meet all regular admissions requirements
Available to students in all majors
An essay outlining professional goals, personal achievement and awards, and previous community service
Number of Awards: 10
Annual Dollar Value: $3,000 ($1,500 Fall and Spring)
Each recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 at BCHS. This is a one-year award.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Each recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student and maintain a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 at BCHS. This is a one-year award.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile