Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences
1003 Monroe Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Dr. Ling H. Lee Memorial Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- Established by the Lee family in memory of Dr. Ling H. Lee, who was a noted Radiologist with Baptist Memorial Hospital, this annual scholarship is awarded to a radiological sciences student based on academic merit and financial need.
Eligibility Requirements include:
Cumulative BCHS GPA of at least a 3.50
Junior or Senior enrolled in clinical courses
Radiology Major students only
An essay outlining professional goals, personal achievement and awards, and previous community service
Demonstrated Financial Need
Number of Awards: 1
Annual Dollar Value: $6,000 ($3,000 Fall and Spring)
Recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student, maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 3.50 at BCHS, and complete 40 hours of documented community service. This is a one-year award.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student, maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 3.50 at BCHS, and complete 40 hours of documented community service. This is a one-year award.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Radiology Major students only.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile