Baptist Memorial College of Health Sciences
1003 Monroe Ave
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
- Scholarship Description
- This scholarship is established by a generous donation from the Follett Corporation. The Follett Corporation is an Illinois based company committed to helping educators and students throughout the United States and the world. In the United States, they impact education in all 50 states, reach more than 110,000 schools and university campuses and provide products and services for millions of academicians and students. Here at BCHS, Follett provides bookstore services on our campus located in the Annex, and provides the funding for this generous academic scholarship.
Eligibility Requirements include:
Cumulative GPA of 3.25
An essay outlining professional goals, personal achievement and awards, and previous community service
Number of Awards: 1
Annual Dollar Value: $1,500 ($750 Fall and Spring)
Recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student, maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 3.00 at BCHS. This is a one-year award.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Recipient will be required to be continuously enrolled as a full-time student, maintain a cumulative grade point average of a 3.00 at BCHS. This is a one-year award.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile