University of Phoenix
Request a Brochure
As the largest private university in North America, University of Phoenix has locations nationwide, and is available online in most countries around the world. No matter how you study, you'll find class times that fit your schedule, small class sizes that encourage discussion with classmates and instructors, faculty who combine their personal knowledge with academic theory, and personalized support from enrollment through graduation. Whether you're seeking a college degree at an associate's, bachelor's, master's, or doctoral level, we can help you reach your academic goal and sooner than you might think.
Iowa Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- Current members and alumni of Iowa Phi Theta Kappa are eligible to apply for the Iowa Phi Theta Kappa Transfer Scholarship of $2500. A total of $5,000 in scholarships will be awarded per academic year, to each of the fifteen Iowa Community College districts. Students will attend the University of Phoenix Online.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Iowa students only; Phi Theta Kappa graduates with an AA, AS, or AAS degree from an Iowa Community College; students must meet University of Phoenix requirements; a Phi Theta Kappa scholarship form (signed by the Phi Theta Kappa Advisor) must accompany the University of Phoenix application, by the deadlines indicated.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile