University of Winnipeg
There are many great reasons to choose The University of Winnipeg for your undergraduate program or pre-professional studies. From diverse programs, to award-winning professors, to unique research opportunities, our university treats you like an individual. Small class sizes, personal attention, accessible professors, active student groups, and cost-free supports are all geared to help you excel throughout your academic career.
Family of Alumni-Entrance Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- A first-year scholarship given to an outstanding student on the basis of high school credentials earned outside of Winnipeg. Applicants also must have participated in extracurricular activities in school and the community.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Must be a family member of an alumni of the University of Winnipeg.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile