University of Winnipeg
There are many great reasons to choose The University of Winnipeg for your undergraduate program or pre-professional studies. From diverse programs, to award-winning professors, to unique research opportunities, our university treats you like an individual. Small class sizes, personal attention, accessible professors, active student groups, and cost-free supports are all geared to help you excel throughout your academic career.
Special Entrance Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- These scholarships are offered, without the necessity of a scholarship application. Grade 12 students must, however, apply for admission to the University by March 1. Major funding is by The University of Winnipeg Board of Regents. Additional significant funding comes from the MacBean Foundation and the Elizabeth May Markle Scholarship Fund (both through The Winnipeg Foundation), the Manitoba Scholarships and Bursaries Initiative, and the James T. Watson Fund.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Must apply for admission to the University by March 1st.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile