University of British Columbia
The University of British Columbia, established in 1908, educates a student population of 50,000 on major campuses in two cities and holds an international reputation for excellence in advanced research and learning.
The largest is 30 minutes from the heart of downtown Vancouver, a spectacular campus that is a 'must-see' for any visitor to the city -- where snow-capped mountains meet ocean, and breathtaking vistas greet you around every corner.
The Vancouver campus boasts some of the city's best attractions and recreation facilities, including the Museum of Anthropology, the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts , the UBC Botanical Garden and Centre for Plant Research , and endless opportunities to explore forested trails in the adjoining 763-hectare Pacific Spirit Regional Park.
Our second major campus is in the dynamic Southern Interior city of Kelowna in the Okanagan Valley. UBC Okanagan, open since 2005, provides an intimate learning community in the spectacular wine-growing region of British Columbia.
International Leader of Tomorrow Award
- Scholarship Description
- UBC attracts talented secondary and post-secondary students from around the world. We honour the achievements of our incoming international students through the International Leader of Tomorrow (ILOT) program.
The value of awards is commensurate with demonstrated financial need, up to full tuition costs for the relevant program of study, and living expenses.
Up to full tuition costs
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- It can be renewed for up to four years of undergraduate study provided the recipient achieves satisfactory academic standing and continues to hold a valid Canadian study permit.
- Financial need
- An exceptional level of academic achievement
- Class Standing
- To be eligible, you must be an international student entering a UBC undergraduate program directly from secondary school or transferring from college/university, and you must be eligible to study in Canada on a Canadian study permit.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile