Academic learning with practical experience. Industry connections. Award-winning faculty and students. A broad range of credentials – four-year degrees, diplomas, certificates, postgraduate certificates, apprenticeships. 150 programs in 40 areas of study and eight academic schools. State-of-the-art labs and classrooms. Three campuses. Student residences. More than 80 student clubs. The highest application rate of all Ontario colleges. There’s all that and more for you at Humber.
$5,000 CAD Renewable Scholarships
- Scholarship Description
- 5,000 CAD Renewable Scholarships
Humber offers three $5,000 CAD renewable scholarships each year. These scholarships are available for NEW international students only (two offered in September and one offered in January of each year). Applications will be considered based on academic achievement, community involvement, references and a written statement. You must be approved into a Humber postsecondary/postgraduate program before being considered eligible for a scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded by decision of Humber’s Scholarship Committee. A student may not receive more than one scholarship. Scholarships are available for September registration only. Where scholarships are grouped by academic school/campus, only one scholarship is awarded per school/campus. You must be approved into a Humber postsecondary/postgraduate program before being considered eligible for a scholarship.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Renewal of the scholarship will be based on the student's ability to maintain a 70% GPA in each year of his/her program at Humber.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Scholarship decisions will be based upon academics, community involvement, letters of reference and a statement of interest.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile