Texas A & M University-Central Texas
Texas A&M University-Central Texas was born in the spirit of community cooperation on September 1, 1999 as Tarleton-Central Texas and became a stand-alone university on May 27, 2009 as a member of The Texas A&M University System. A&M-Central Texas is an upper-level institution offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The student population at A&M-Central Texas is diverse and growing, currently serving over 2,500 students. Classes are offered at several convenient sites, including area community colleges and Fort Hood in order to accommodate both full- and part-time students and to serve the entire Central Texas area. The University provides a wide range of flexible course schedules, including on-line, night and weekend classes.
Congressman Chet and Lea Ann Edwards Endowed Scholarship
- Scholarship Description
- Recipients shall be students pursuing studies at A&M-Central Texas who are members of the United States Armed Forces or an immediate family member. Must have an undergraduate GPA of at least 2.75 or graduate GPA of at least 3.0 and must be enrolled in at least 6 semester credit hours in the semester the scholarship is awarded. Deadlines are June 1st (Fall), November 1st (Spring), and April 1st (Summer).
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Recipients may be considered in subsequent semesters, but must continue to meet the enrollment and GPA criteria.
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Must be members of the US Armed Forces or immediate family members.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile