University of Connecticut-Avery Point
1084 Shennecossett Rd
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
- Scholarship Description
- One-Half to Full Tuition Scholarship
Available to In-State and Out-of-State Applicants
Students who have demonstrated a commitment to multicultural diversity programs and initiatives through leadership, special talents and achievements in school and/or community, will be considered for Leadership Scholarships. Students should have also achieved a minimum combined critical reading and math score of 1100 on the SAT and rank in the top 15 percent of their class. Priority consideration will be given to students who apply for admission by December 1.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- Priority consideration will be given to students who apply for admission by December 1.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile