University of Connecticut-Avery Point
1084 Shennecossett Rd
||Total Fall Enrollment:
||Books and Supplies:
||On-campus Room and Board:
||Receiving Aid of Some Type:
||Undergraduate Application Fee:
||Receiving Institutional Aid:
Source: National Center for Education Statistics
Presidential Scholars Award for Valedictorians and Salutatorians
- Scholarship Description
- One-Half to Full Tuition Scholarship
Plus a One-Time Undergraduate Research Fellowship
Available to In-State and Out-of State Students
Students who rank number one or two (Valedictorian or Salutatorian) in their graduating class will automatically qualify for the Presidential Scholars Award. An additional one-time fellowship is also made available to allow the Presidential Scholar to gain research experience with faculty in an area of his or her interest. Priority consideration will be given to students who apply for admission by December 1.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- 1 or 2
- Priority consideration will be given to students who apply for admission by December 1.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile