Westwood College works closely with employers and our Program Advisory Committees to ensure that every Westwood program focuses on industry-relevant skills that graduates need to compete in today's workplace. The curriculum is project and team oriented. When you graduate from Westwood, you'll be ready to make an immediate and lasting contribution to your employer. This is true for graduates of every program from the high-tech, graphic design, and industry programs offered by Westwood College to the aviation maintenance and avionics programs offered by Redstone College of Aviation Technology and Redstone Institute of Aviation Technology.
Matching Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Description
- Westwood will match any third party scholarship a student earns, dollar for dollar, up to $1,100 per academic year, and up to $5,500 in total matching funds for the life of a program. Billions of dollars in scholarship money is offered every year in the United States to help students pay for their college educations. The Westwood College Matching Scholarship Program was created to encourage students to take control of financing their educations, and actively seek out these third party scholarships.
- Number of Awards
- Renewal Criteria
- Financial need
- Class Standing
- To receive matching funds you must be in good academic standing as described in the Westwood College catalog. You must be continuously enrolled full-time at Westwood College. Should you drop out, take a leave of absence, or graduate from your Westwood College program, the Westwood College Matching Scholarship will no longer be awarded to you.
Report a Mistake
Find more scholarships that are right for you.
Create a FREE profile with your accomplishments and interests so you can:
- Get matched with scholarships. We've got more than $11 billion of them.
- Discover other colleges with merit scholarships matching your unique strengths.
- Find colleges that are looking for students like you and add them to your College List.
Start Your Free Profile