This scholarship is for African Americans, Hispanics, and American Indians who are majoring or planning to major in physics. To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be high school seniors, college freshmen, or college sophomores. Applicants must be US citizens or permanent residents.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- High school senior
- College freshman
- College sophomore
College Major: Is this you?
- Biochemistry, Biophysics and Molecular Biology, Other
- Physics, General
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Engineering Physics/Applied Physics
- Astronomy and Astrophysics, Other
- Health/Medical Physics
- Physics, Other
- Chemical Physics
- Physics Teacher Education
- Atomic/Molecular Physics
- Theoretical and Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Elementary Particle Physics
- Atmospheric Physics and Dynamics
- Geophysics and Seismology
- Molecular Biophysics
- Plasma and High-Temperature Physics
- Condensed Matter and Materials Physics
- Soil Chemistry and Physics
Ethnicity: Is this you?
- African American
- American Indian or Native Alaskan