This scholarship is for students who are pursuing a career in petroleum, energy, an allied industry, or research and development of alternative fuels such as coal, electric, solar, wind hydroelectric, nuclear, and ethanol.
How easy is it to apply?
This scholarship's application process shouldn't take more than an hour or so.
How much competition is there?
This scholarship won't have as many applicants as most.
GPA: Is this you?
Financial Need: Is this you?
Financial need will be considered.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College junior
- College senior
- Master's-level study
- Doctoral-level study
College Major: Is this you?
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering Technology/Environmental Technology
- Petroleum Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical, Electronic and Communications Engineering Technology/Technician
- Nuclear Physics
- Natural Resources/Conservation, General
- Electrical/Electronics Maintenance and Repair Technology, Other
- Natural Resources and Conservation, Other
- Electrical/Electronics Drafting and Electrical/Electronics CAD/CADD
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research, Other
- Electrical, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installation/Installer, General
- Nuclear Engineering Technology/Technician
- Energy Management and Systems Technology/Technician
- Sustainability Studies
- Natural Resources Management and Policy
- Environmental Control Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Mining and Mineral Engineering
- Nuclear and Industrial Radiologic Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Electrical and Power Transmission Installers, Other
- Nuclear/Nuclear Power Technology/Technician
- Solar Energy Technology/Technician
- Alternative Fuel Vehicle Technology/Technician
- Natural Resources Management and Policy, Other
- Petroleum Technology/Technician
- Natural Resource Economics
- Mining and Petroleum Technologies/Technicians, Other
- Hydraulics and Fluid Power Technology/Technician
- Mining Technology/Technician
- Well Drilling/Driller
- Directed Energy Systems
3.2 GPA is the equivalent of 80% or above in Canada.