This scholarship is for high school graduates who are planning to be cosmetology majors and/or enter the cosmetology profession. Scholarship funds awarded must be used in the year 2015.
How easy is it to apply?
Not too bad
This scholarship's application process may have items such as essays that could take a couple hours.
How much competition is there?
The competition for this scholarship will be average.
Class Year: Is this you?
- College freshman
College Major: Is this you?
- Cosmetology/Cosmetologist, General
- Cosmetology, Barber/Styling, and Nail Instructor
- Cosmetology and Related Personal Grooming Arts, Other
- Make-Up Artist/Specialist
- Hair Styling/Stylist and Hair Design
- Aesthetician/Esthetician and Skin Care Specialist
- Salon/Beauty Salon Management/Manager
- Nail Technician/Specialist and Manicurist
- Permanent Cosmetics/Makeup and Tattooing
- Facial Treatment Specialist/Facialist
- Electrolysis/Electrology and Electrolysis Technician
- Master Aesthetician/Esthetician